Software Developer with a hands-on software platform experience in developing software platforms. The software developer should have knowledge in business analysis, and analytics. Must have technical knowledge in software configuration management and ability deliver scalable solutions working with our vendors. Must be able to be at ease working in an agile environment and should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development and software delivery.
• Lead the internal business analysis phases and process of developing SEEML LIMS – Lab Information Management system
• Lead the internal business analysis phases and process of continuous development SEEML CRM – Customers Relations Management platform
• Responsible for all SW releases by working closely with the vendors to make sure releases are fully tested and implemented according to the shared requirements
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Investigates problem areas on issues reported the internal teams.
• Follows the software development lifecycle.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures and make sure all are in line with accreditation requirements.
• Test software development methodology in an agile environment working closely with supplier and developers.
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems as needed.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve expected results.
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement in the company different laboratories.
• Oversee the NW infrastructure in all labs and work closely with internal teams to meet the needs and expectations. Manage the relation with the IT support & maintained provider
Fungal spore identification and other microbiology and mycology analyses are provided through traditional microscopy techniques. Employing these techniques, the analyst examines samples (e.g. air, tape, wipe, dust and bulk samples) for potential mold spore content. The position involves the careful receipt and administration of incoming samples
Expected to adhere to approved procedures and policies and operate in accordance with SEEML regulatory commitments. Analyst will be responsible for detailed and accurate record keeping as described in data documentation procedures, and must accurately follow validated methods for testing of samples.
Expected to interact with customers (e.g., sample submitters) to ensure timely analysis of samples and to ensure prompt notification to customers regarding any testing issues or atypical data.
Expected to effectively prioritize workload to release test data and complete projects to meet customer timelines.
BS degree (preferably in microbiology).
(Analyst will be expected to have good written and verbal communication skills to be able to clearly communicate with customers and to write clear and concise reports)
Experience in Microbiology, Plant Pathology, or Mycology improves employment chances, especially if the experience is gained in the analysis of molds/spores, bacterium, pollens, and related indoor air quality pathogens
To apply to any one of the above positions, please send your resume by fax to (864) 233-6589 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.